Thank you for a successful 2022 Summer Reading Program!
- 690 kids & teens participated in the Summer Reading Program.
- The Pittsburg Public Library held 52 kids programs in June and July, with 3,549 attendees!
- Kids and teens earned 1,310 reading incentives, in addition to 655 free swim passes from the Pittsburg Aquatic Center. Thank you, PAC!
- Over 2,400 Take & Make craft projects were handed out.
- Kids and teens read a total of 19,670 books in June and July!
- 239 teens participated in the Summer Reading Program, earning 536 scratch off tickets and winning 186 prizes!
- 23 teen programs were offered with 747 teens participating.
- Eight Teen Night programs were held with 340 participants. Special thanks to Root Coffeehouse & Creperie!
- Seven Maker Monday programs were offered with 238 participants.
- 33 VolunTeens worked 208 hours across eight teen programs.
- 41 adults participated in the 2022 Reading Program, reading over 293 books!
- Everyone who turned in a reading log received a PPL water bottle and lapel pin.
- 296 community members took part in 17 library programs for adults in June and July.
View Recap PDF