Pittsburg Public Library Cards
How to Get a Library Card
- Library cards are free to all Kansas residents.
- Stop by the Patron Services Desk for card application (available in English or Spanish).
- Show proof of current address and photo identification (Parent/guardian ID required for children).
- Anyone under age 14 will also need the signature of a parent or guardian.
- An applicant who cannot provide proof of current address may be issued a temporary library card and may check out up to two items. This limit will remain in place until valid proof of current address is provided.
- An annual fee is charged to out-of-state residents.
- Patrons can access their accounts online. A PIN will be issued in the Patron Service department upon request.
*New* Digital Library eCards
- We are pleased to offer a new service to our community—Digital Library eCards are now available.
- Those who don’t already have a PPL card are invited to apply for a Library eCard. Get access to Pittsburg Public Library’s digital resources—Now!
- Stop by 308 N. Walnut Street to pick-up your physical card. Please bring photo ID and proof of address.
- Pittsburg Public Library Cards and digital eCards are free to Kansas residents and current PSU Students. There is a $25 per year fee for out-of-state residents.
Apply for your PPL Digital Library eCard
PPL Library Card ApplicationPittsburg Public Library cards are available free of charge to Kansas residents and current Pittsburg State University students.
(Out-of-state applications require a $25 per year fee).
Pittsburg Public Library
308 N Walnut
Pittsburg, KS 66762
► Library Hours
Sun: 1:00p - 5:00p
Mon -Thu: 9:00a - 8:00p
Fri: 9:00a - 5:00p
Sat: 10:00a - 4:00p